Happiness and Depression
Hello Everyone.Wonder why I put that as a topic.It is because I'm going to talk about it.Happiness and Depression will always have in our life.Each and everyone of us.Is really common emotion in Life.One is really good to have and one is really bad to have.

Everyone say Happiness is hard to get in life.And it is the best medicine in Life.As for my opinion,Love is the best medicine and not happiness.Happiness can be a fake up by anyone.I remember on Laureen Birthday,I put up a really happy act in front of everyone.Is my sister birthday after all.I want her to be happy so I don't want her to be worrying about me.I just broke up a few days before her birthday so I'm still in really bad and emotional mood. So I put up a really strong act on that day. True happiness is hard to find. Temporary happiness is easy. My happiness come from friends and family. Because they are important to me and I care about them. Happiness can't be found in theme park when you are playing all alone there. Get my point there?

What about Depression?

As I study,Depression is a sickness. Don't know why? You could ask a doctor. Deep and Strong Depression need a profession and psychologist for help. If not, the effect can be permanent. This is the one that no one want. People trends to cover the depression by pain or pleasure. That is why you can see a lot of people killing themselves and consuming alcohol and taking drugs. They want to forget those depression in them that cause so much pain inside of them. Too much depression can cause a person to go crazy. The brain can take this much but once is over the human limits. It can cause chaos. As I read,there is a killer who his wife left him because he have the habit of controlling person things. Once his wife left him, his mental can't handle it and start killing the people who are close to her. In the end, it kill her as well. The story teach us a lot of value. Never take things too serious. Never take a relationship too serious until is steady and planned to get marry to each other. Because you will never know when you will get stab into your heart.

There is so much to write but I rather keep something to myself. As I regret doing and teaching things I'm not proud of in the past. We are human and we do mistakes in life. See you soon. I will continue writing in the future.

Sign out,
Jason Chong
0 Responses