Ladies Night!
Sorry guys for not updating. I was really busy with appointment and meeting nowadays.

Early in the afternoon,Kris invite me to a party at Minister of Sound in Facebook. I say alright. I get back to you man. Went for high tea with Drake and talk about the good old days. Went back home and prepare my clothes and style my hair.

Joel came and we went out for dinner. Vince invite us for dinner with his dad. And I was shy to eat. So I eat a little only. Called Kris and he told me that he going to come back to his old place and we can go together. I was like okay! No Amway meeting for me tonight. *xD*

Resting at home until 11pm. Went to pick up Kris and we head to Minister of Sound. Went there the first person we meet was Irving. Really nice and funny guy. We talk and laugh about things I forgotten. Then we meet Stephy and the rest. She is really hyperactive girl. As well as open minded and nice girl.

While 3 of us guys were waiting. A random girl come and approach me and ask for my ID. I was like oh okay and here is my ID. Ya I know I look the youngest among all 3 guys. *Haiz* We enter and wish the bday girl 'Happy Birthday'. I saw a lot of girls around. I saw a lot of groups of girl staring at us. I think it would be Kristian and Irving. Both of them are tall and charming. As for me, I'm just the Korean Boy face.*Smile* Ya I nearly forgot. There is Aaron too. He came quite late. Here is the picture of all 4 of us:


I was helping the girls to take pictures. Some really shy to face the camera. I took all the nice and memorable pictures. Stephy took some pictures with me.

Then I keep on drinking and drinking. I pour quite a lot to my drink I think. The girls was on the dance floor dancing. I was there taking random pictures. Here is some of my good shoots:


This picture I took with Stephy make me feel short >.<"


A picture with Kris:
And then I took some pictures with Stephy and Hanna:

Then rest for a while after taking a ton of pictures. Chit chatting with Hanna and took a picture with her:

She is really nice,sweet and friendly girl. As well as a good dancer. I get to dance with her. *P.S. Jason don't know how to dance* Sorry ya. She need to leave early. So I send her out of the club. Went back in and meet up with them. We leave the club. Kris and Irving went to 7-11 to buy Smoke and Stephy,Emai and Me went to KFC to buy food.

Irving ask me whether I could drive or not. I say why not? I can see clearly and walk straight. Then I drive them home to 1-Utama. Stay over at Thao place. Chit chat and all. Kris and Irving went to Mamak at 5 in the morning and I stay at home resting my eyes. They came back at 6 and I still couldn't sleep. Not use to sleeping on sofa ma.

Wake up at 9 something and sleep back. Then Irving wake up at 10 30am and wanted to go home. I send him home at Jalan Ipoh and then I head home. That was one hack of a great night. Let's do it again some other time. ^_^

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses