Karaoke day..
I attend college and found out that Ms Jaime is still on leave. I went there for nothing. Only sign attendance. *Sweat* Went home and online.

Afternoon time, Stephy talk to me in MSN asking me whether wanted to go to Sungai Wang for Karaoke. I'm fine with it and asked whether Hanna could join. She say ya ya ya.. *Lolx* Since that day, my mom is a bit sick. Waited my mom to wake up and then fetch her to work. And then drive to subang to fetch Hanna. Pretty hard to find Hanna place. Then we straightaway to Time Square. Take smart tunnel. We walk to Greenbox and met Amy. We talk while waiting for the rest. Finally they came and Thao order a room. I met someone I never met before that is Maegam and Mellisa Th'ng. I was like hi and bye. I wasn't in the mood that day. We went in. After a while, Kris,Vinod and I went out to get a beer. Sitting somewhere and having beer. Talking and all. Suddenly Stephy and Tina surprise us. >.<" We went back in and start singing and taking pictures:
Random shot from someone I forgotten. >.<"
Amy,Hanna and Stephy. Amy why you always do this to me? Next time I'm going to buy a tape and tape your eyes.
Stephy,are you trying to become a pig? No wonder Tina is laughing. *Haha*
Maegam,Mellisa and Thao. ^.^
Hanna and Stephy acting Cute. I know I know la. No need to act la =)
Kris,Mellisa and Myself. Credit to Maegam I think =)
Group picture.. Someone seriously can post. >.<"
After singing hour,Johan and Maegam still can pose for pictures. Magnum this look is better than orginal. Improvement =)
Sing until 8:30pm. Went for Late Dinner at Pavillion.
Nice pose guys. After dinner shots. ^.^

Wow there was a lot of drama happening that day. Make me really stress. After dinner, fetch Hanna home and then take the rest to Damasara for a short drink. I got lost there 4-5 times. I was like really piss off. Johan and I is like why can't they choose KL or something. >.<" Mamak for a while. And then we head home. It was one heck of a crazy night. And some more afternoon got class. *Crazy* Reach home like 4am in the morning. >.<"

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses