Busy days..
I was busy lately so I didn't update for quite sometimes.Sorry guys.Nothing special this days too.I spend my free time play SDO-X stand for Super Dance Online.Now I'm waiting for Season 2.I'm planning to get marry(game of course) in Season 2.Most of my time I play couple mode.If you have no idea what it is,just go to http://www.xdo.com.my/ to check it out.

I play and play and play and I get a dear at SDO-X.Weird right?Not the real dear la.Game lo.I found that her skill is nearly as good as mine.To be honestly I can play 10lv above and 15lv below songs.That is pretty good you know.The max lv songs is 17 lv only.This days I keep on going to SDO-X competition.Quite hard to win but I get to win once in a competition.That will be my 3rd try la.I show some of my lover mode pictures that I took:

Beautiful right?Not much of my friends play this games.All my friends that play this game will be name AngelX.....Example:AngelXAkiraChris for my ID la.Season 2 is coming out.So is going to be great.If you have nothing much to do,please do play this game.*Haha*Ok that is more than enough to promo this game.Chinese New Year is around the corner.Where is the ang pau some of you guys will be saying..*Haha*Just to let you know I'm not marry.I'm under age to get marry.*Haha*Too bad too sad.I wish I could add more things but my mind is blank like paper.Sorry guys..Maybe I will update tomorrow about youth.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses