On my way to Penang..
Sorry for not updating.I'm kinda of busy lately.My bus leave at 11.30pm.So my mom's boss fetch us to pudu raya.I go to the counter and ask for the bus number.Bla bla bla bla until I'm inside the bus.Quite high class.Front roll sit.Ya I nearly forgot.This is the picture of myself before I leave:I look tired right?Yesterday whole night playing SDO-X Season 2.Ok let continue the bus part.I could sleep a bit.I try and try and try only can sleep for a while.Quite tiring in the bus.Here is some picture of the view that I take when I'm leaving KL in the bus:




Nothing good to do in the bus so I take a nap or listen to music.After straight 4 hours plus finally reach penang bridge.I so miss this place.Here is some picture when I reach penang bridge:


Reach there still need to wait for my aunt.Bla bla bla..I reach my aunt house.Try to go online but can't.I try to fix it but in the end is the modern problem.So I could not online and play SDO-X with Roxanne.And still need to update the SDO-X Season 2.I sleep quite early today due I'm super tired today.My cousin little sister's Joey keep on online-ing until late at night.So lucky I could sleep in the end.That is all of today.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses