2nd day of Chinese New Year 2009
Today we are planning to go to Queenbay mall.Quite happy about it.We went there in the afternoon.My hair is red in colour.*Haha*We go have lunch in Kim Garry cafe or something.Quite nice la.Joey and I decide to share one french toast to save some money.

I tell you something.She really can eat a lot but can't get fat.She remind me of me.*Haha*I order coffee and fried rice.

I order one more french toast for myself due that I'm hungry.After our lunch,we went shopping.My mom and I go buy something for my god mom that I going to visit later.Choose something takes super long.After that,we went to air itam to visit my God mom.On my way there,I took a picture of Queenbay mall:


My mom and I visit there for an hour.We chat about random stuff.Then we leave and go back home.Play game for a while.We go to sea side to eat again.Quite ok la.Is quite a famous place.Very near Gurney.Went home and bath.Straight to bed.Quite tired.That is all of today.

Sign out,

Jason

0 Responses