Feel left out from Youth..
Today was fine. Went to church at 1pm. I Didn’t make it in time for musicals meeting but I info Razel early about it. I ran toward the chapel for the meeting. Sit there and totally blur about it. I understand back part but not front part due to I’m late. I’m on for LCD today. So nothing special too. Jo ng the worship leader for that day say don’t want to special effect. So I just follow order la. After practice, I went for lunch.

After a while, Drake and Nick came. I feel happy that Drake came. We can talk about games and stuff. Then I use my laptop to go online. We saw SDO-X Season 2 is going to come out at 20th of Jan. Is cool man. I was happy about it that I text my friends about it. The youth start at 4pm.That weird a bit but never mind. The game was kind of fun but at the same time is stupid. Then come Praise and Worship. We scream and shout and bla bla bla.

Then come Message preach by Ps Reuben. This is the fastest message I ever hear from him. So We leave quite early today. Elliot fetching us(Laureen, Karan, Jane and me) home. We chat and laugh in the car. Drop me at ABC..Went for dinner with my mom and uncle. Went home and play game.

If you wondering why I put this title, I have a wonderful reason and I understand Vince Chen feeling now. The reason will remain a secret until one person solves it. Salak(Bye-Bye)

Sign out,
Jason
1 Response
  1. Li-Anne Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.