Weird day..
Today was kind of weird day for me. Morning has nothing much happen. Watch Tv and play SDO-X. Afternoon time, I had my lunch. Conan invite me to Hometown for high tea. He treat me on the drink. So I go for it. I went to his house and I still have to wait for him. Wait and wait and wait..Wait for an hour.

Finally we can go. Conan dog ran out. I chase it like hack. Man a small little dog can run pretty fast. I get to chase it la. We went to Hometown for high tea. As usually, I order Ais Lemon Tea. Went online and chat with random people. I saw Roxanne online. Due to my msn got problem. I delay our gaming. We chat then we play. As usually, we play couple mode. Due to me get tired easily. I play for few hours only. My friend plays too but he really bad in it. Everyone are not pro from first time so I won’t blame him.

Then we went home at 8pm. On our way home, I brought some pau for dinner. Sad me. So I went to his house. To chat and stuff la. After a while, Roxanne went online. I told her that I’m tired. She can see it through webcam. In the end, I play for few rounds. Then we continue our chat after a few rounds. I teach Yuki how to play SDO-X. She say she want to learn. So I let her play la. After her few rounds, I decide to go home.

When I was walking home, I saw 2 old friends that is Kristian and Johan at the playground with a girl. I went to greet them(we hug).P.S. We are not gay. They told me is her birthday. So I greet her with a wish. We chat and drink wine. One bottle of wine share it with 3boys including myself and a girl. That is weird. We joke and stuff. We punch each other without the girl. I get one good punch from Kristian and I haven’t say ready. We walk around and chat. We went decide to go home. We hug as to say goodbye. If you want to know, they are not from Malaysia. Kristian is from England, Johan is from Malaysia but half Poland. It means his father is from Poland. The girl is from Vietnam. I get freak out from first because she don’t look like from Vietnam but she speaks just the same. So all for today. I reach home at 2am.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses