4nd day of Chinese New Year 2009..
Today was great.Breakfast get to eat my favourite Wan tan mee.I met one of my pastor in the pasar.Went back and continue gaming.Afternoon went to New Komtar for shopping.Brought Red Alert 3 and SDO-X M point card that cost me Rm50:

We shop for an hour and we must leave already.*Sad*Went home and gaming again.None stop gaming.Evening time,Xi xuan call me to meet her in one place I forgot.Before that,I got a major headache and eyes is super blur due that I play SDO-X season 2 too much.When I met her,my eyes is in pain and see only black and white.Then I keep on calling friends to chat and wish la.My mom and Joey came to take me back.Finish eating we went to Gurney Plaza.After a while,we went back.I quickly online because Roxanne is online now.That time is around 10pm.I'm tired and sick.Can't perform nicely.We play for a while then I went to bath.Then I come back and play again.We play until around 12am then I go straight to bed.That is all for today.
Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses