1st day of MAD Camp 2008

How to start?Let start when I'm still at home.Wait for Vince Chen for quite a long time.Man is suck to be me.So that it lo.Shoban wait for quite some time.If you don't know who is Shoban.He is a nice dark guy that wear glasses.That is it for him la.So I'm really thankful for him to fetch us to church.When we reach there,there are some guys.Example:Laureen,Victor,cut short la that is all the camp committee.Seeing them eating McD.Really make me want to eat but I can't eat it because I need to sing in P&W stand for Praise & Worship.We all play some card game to pass the time.

SP_A0637

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chating and wondering until 1 30pm.I thought we are leaving around 12 30pm.Then take some pictures in the bus.  SP_A0638 copy SP_A0639 copySP_A0644 copy

Chat about random stuff in the bus.You know what!The bus suck.I can't believe Vince can sleep in there.So waiting for the 1st bus to come.For your information,I'm taking the  2nd bus.*Sad*So we leave around 2 30pm because of the 1st bus.*Crap*Fooling around in the bus.Not me of course.I'm mature and everyone say Ya Right!!Reach STM around 4pm or early a bit.Can't really remember.I really can't believe my roommate is Issac.What the heck!!!Craping for quite a time to wait the 1st bus to arrive.REALLY SAD RIGHT!When they finally reach,they are so much noise that can reach to Loas.Ben your place!!Can you hear us?Just kidding..There goes Game Group.Lucky I'm not the leader.I'm in Ship 2 lead by Kar Hoe.His Crew is Lai lin,Victor,Iam Yam,Tom,Vince Chen,Chua Su Ean(David small sister),Li-anne,Vincent Ng(cool basketball guy),and Me.There is a 3on3 Basketball but it is raining that day so need to chance it.*Sad*Then come our dinner.Quite nice la.After that,I went to wash up for a while then I went back to the hall.They start the event by teaching us Chicken Dance.*Swt-ing*Sam Choong as my partner.Was fun la.*Haha*Then come the dancing part.Can't really follow it.Ya I'm noob in this la.Finally come MAD IDOL Semi-Final...*Whoo*Can't really get to take pictures.Busy listening to those Semi-Finalist.The Semi-Finalist is Ryan,Razel,Issac,Victor and Nicholas.But only 3 get into the final.Guess who get into the final.Here goes:Ryan,Razel and Issac.After that,we went for supper.I only had tea.Sad right?Issac and I went back to our room to prepare to go to bed.Here is our room picture:

DSC00001

This is the bed that I'm sleeping at.

DSC00005

This is the bed that Issac sleep at.(I'm not that bad,1st day I'm sleeping in the bed and He is in the floor)

DSC00004

The view of outside of our window.

0 Responses