3rd day of MAD Camp 2008

Today also must wait early.P&W practice also.*Swt-ing*Really tired today.I dislike the breakfast this time but still have to eat it.Jo ng say you want mine breakfast.And with a straightforward answer that is a no.This time P&W practice was quite nice.Lead by Rachel Voon.The song lists is like yesterday song lists.The songs is Hari ini,Now that you're near,Amazed and How Great is our God.Easy job la.Then all the group gather in the hall but Timothy team lack of people.Means late la.Then the team must do the chicken dance.*Haha*

SP_A0670 copy

After practice,it come UNO Smackdown.My teammate is Laureen and Vincent Chen.The first round my team lose ardy.*Sad*This game is a pure luck game.Can't win without Luck.*Sad*Nvm la.After that come P&W,it was fun.2 bass voice cover Rachel voice.*Sad*Jo ng and I sing bass that time.*Haha*Then reach Preaching part.It was touching.I can feel God power.Touching people lives.Nearly make me cry.Let skip the sad story.Come Lunch.I was so hungry.Finally I can eat.*Haha*After that,I went for group meeting.Li-anne come out with a great idea on the cheer.It look cool.The drama story that Kar Hoe come out was ok.That I need to become the guy who hug Kar Hoe like Titian(dun know how to spell,I can say is the ship story).*Sad*After the meeting,it come ultimate games session.But we need to draw a flag.*Sad*All of them don't know how to draw.Then we didn't well lo.But endup ok lo.The outdoor game put into Leader,3 pets(people who eat),Dead Cat(means people that carry stuff),Thinker(people that answer question),and the crew.The Leader is Kar Hoe.The 3 Pets is Vincent Ng,Iam Yam,and me.The Dead Cats is Lai Lin and Su Ean.The Thinker you will never believe that is Vincent Chen.Others is the crew.*Haha*Come the 1st round.We VS Mark wong team and we won by eggs.*Haha*Round 2 was wrong answer game.Means correct is wrong and wrong is correct.There is 2 chairs.One correct chair and wrong chair.If the answer is correct,one must sit on the wrong chair.*Sad*Lucky the thinker no need to play.He is the one who answer the question.We are facing Sharlene team and their thinker is Hannah Loke.*Sad*We lose.Then come the 3rd round.Now we are facing Gary Voon team.Easy job la.We win like taking candy from a baby.*Haha*The Round 4 come.This time we are facing Sarah team.Watermelon game.I don't want to say la.But we win.*Haha*The 5nd game is facing Timothy team.It was hard game.But we win also.*Haha*We Rule!!Come the water ballon game.We all aim at the committee.*Haha*Kill the leaders!!!Not really kill them la.Only throw water ballon at them.I was only aiming at Ps Reuben.*Haha*We take crazy picture.Like people kena rap and so on la.

DSC00275

We are not rapping.We are only having Fun!!!

Then come the final of the 3 on 3 basketball game.Vincent Ng team VS John Yong team.Don't ask me the result ok.Then I went for a long wash up and went for dinner.Hey come the P&W.It was Fun!!!No voice ardy.Then come the preaching part.Is one that super long and super crazy.It was powerful message.After that the group get into the meeting for the drama.Then come the drama presentation.My character is the couple-guy holding Kar Hoe and the Priest.When Lai lin say it come the priest.I went out and everyone start laughing.*Sad*My bass voice scare everyone and make them laugh.Jo Cheah can't stop laughing.I didn't know that I need to talk.So I think of something when I was in the play.*Swt-ing*Then Kar Hoe come out as the 2nd priest and save me.*Haha*I'm really happy that he come out.The Drama was nice la.Really no comment on Sarah Loke acting.She is really good.*Sad*Before I sleep,I took one picture of myself.

SP_A0683

0 Responses