Rest at home

After the MAD Idol Audition Day,I take a rest for few dayz before MAD camp come.The bad news is I didn't make it to Semi-final.For a good reason la.That my coach's Sun give me.I'm in a condition that not suitable to sing.I been coughing for months.So that is the reason.Good Luck Victor and Nicholas.Yesterday I take quite a long time to finish my job.Quite tired.What to do?Got job to do.Not the part time job alright.Poor Jo ng didn't get to rest at all.He is fixing up the camp book.*Haha*No comment lo.Resting at home is quite boring.Help out Victor on choosing song.I don't really know his key.So I can't help much.Just to intro some songs to him.Everyone is busy this few days.All rushing on Camp stuff.Me also la.Finally Tomorrow is MAD Camp.Victor got MAD Fever.*Really swt*I hope that he won't get stage fear in MAD camp.*Haha*I can see in his face.He is not ready for the MAD Idol Semi-Final.Tomorrow I will try my best to help him la.My LCD work have finish but Jo ng haven't send me 'My future is in your hands' lyrics to me.*Sad*So I haven't fully finish la.*Swt-ing*All the musicians must bring tupperware.*Sad*Ryan say just incase.I hope won't have the chance to use it la.I want to eat in peace.Still haven't pack my stuff.Now going to pack.See you guyz.

0 Responses