Last day of MAD Camp 2008

Today I also need to wake early but this time around 8 something.Then I check my phone,I get a message from Sun about SEMusicians Meeting at the hall at 9am.*Sad*I'm so tired.Can't ever work nicely.Cut the boring part.Went for meeting about P&W.*LoL*Went for Breakfast.This time it was nice but need to eat fast.*Sad*Finish my LCD work just like that.Then come UNO Smackdown Finals.Stephen team vs Iam Yam team vs Hannah Loke team.Guess who win..Hannah Loke team is the winner.*Haha*Then come P&W.Only Worship part.I was blur in the LCD.Nevermind la.Then come to preaching.The bad news for me is I must go infront and say a testimonial.*Swt-ing*I just say things that are in my head.Is like very last min.Everyone know I'm not good with talking infront of peoples.*Sad*Let skip the sad part.Janet,Stephen and Jo Cheah was put in the chair.*Haha*Just hearing some of people say nice things about them.Make me cry ardy.I don't know why la.I'm not a person that are easily cry.Everyone say YA RIGHT!!I want to go out.But I scare I say half way I start crying.Sorry Guys..We had a fun time and a sad time together.Ps Reuben gather all the camper to take one last photo[that is throwing our camp books into the air].I lost my book twice at that moment when I throw.*Swt-ing*But in the end I found my book.I don't have the strength to talk or get their detail.So I rest there and do nothing.*Swt-ing*Went to the last lunch.It was ok lo.Ya I nearly forgot that Sharlene team won the whole event.Her team name is Mamak Pirates.*Their cheer was funny.*Haha*My team get 2nd.It was good news for us.*Sad*Wondering around.Taking nice pictures.That is not from my camera.We all say farewell.This is the end of MAD Camp 2008.My whole team was place into the same bus.Also team 1 and 3.In the bus got a lot of guys.They are so tired.I didn't get to sleep.The bus jump up and down.How to sleep?And how to take pictures.Sure blur 1.Here is some pictures that I took in the bus:

SP_A0689 copy

Kar Hoe and Ryan Tan(medium size)

SP_A0690 copy

Sarah Ann

SP_A0697 copy

John Yong[saying have no Life meh]

SP_A0699 copy

Vincent Chen and Iam Yam [Blur picture]

SP_A0701 copy

Those Guys...

SP_A0702 copy

Jane & Me

0 Responses