A Funny School Day!

How to start today!As normal,I packup and went to school.Let skip the boring part.After a long writing Ekonomi Essay.I have nothing much to do.So I sit around and do nothing.Then Ivan Hew get scold by my class girls.He say Pui San don't know how to cook!Then she say she is not going to marry to him.He say every girl must know how to cook!Then those girls get angry and start chasing him around.Finally caught him,they started punching him.I thought he feel nothing but hearing him scream that's proof it is painful.So lucky I'm a peaceful guy in school.Then he still don't want to stop talking.Then he continue bragging about he becoming 'The Best Boy Prefect'.Those girls say you must wash those teachers feet only get this.Really no comment!Then he continue bragging on if he start becoming prefect when he's form2.He'll become AJK.His bragging make me laugh.Then those girl start hitting him again.Really have no comment!His scream make me laugh.*Haha*I'm not that kind of person but seeing those girls hitting him only make me laugh.After a great show,my account teacher finally came in.The class become quiet.Teacher are going to teach a new chapter title 'Kelab & Persatuan'.After a long suffering of account,is time of our break.Finally,can get some breakfast.*Haha*Then come BM ceramah for SPM Student.The teacher was funny while he's teaching.His teknik menjawab soalan Bahasa Melayu is the same as my tuition teacher teknik.So I like that lo.After a long time of ceramah,finally can go back to class.Before that,I was wondering where I put my school shoe?There you are!After a few min in class,the school bell rang.That means finish school for that day.*Haha*I straight went to chess club that held at 5@5.Eating bread for lunch then suddenly Conan come out from nowhere.*Sweat*Play with him for 2 match.1 win 1 lose.*Sad*Don't have much time to play ardy.After this is quite boring.Because of that I don't want to write it.*Haha*That is all in school!!*Haha*

0 Responses