Life before becoming a Christian

Life before becoming a Christian.Where to start??Let start like this,I'm a normal Basketball lover,single parent,Lifeless,Pointless,and Purposeless boy.Every weekday go to school as usely.I was a librarian in school.So everyone will say I'm good.You are totally wrong.I'm the only bad guy in the library.*Sad right*I mix with the wrong friend from I was form 1.I play a fool in school.That is most of the student in school are doing today.So what the heck.Just do lo.Now my result was ok but back then I was one of the worst student in the school.I'm not the gangster type la.I'm not that bad la.*Haha*At home always went out for 2 thing only.That is basketball or cybercafe.Every weekend always went out for basketball with Kristian.A friend that I know very long ardy.We go cybercafe then went for basketball.He is very tall.That means he is a good in basketball.I always play defend in basketball because I'm short and easy to steal.My life is mostly like that la. You want to know how I get save.I tell you anyway la.

Every weekend,Ben always come and call me to go to church.But I always reject him.I come out with a lot of stupid reasons la.You no need to know what reasons la.Is not important.I remember the first time I accept Ben offer.I can't stand Ben coming to my gate and bell around 8 30pm.My mom kill me.I look at Ben like want to kill him.Then I say I will go and please don't disturb and ring the bell again.I surely kill people.Can't ever sleep on Sunday morning.Try to think.If a person every Sunday morning around 8 something ring yr house bell.And you get scold from yr mom because of that.Sad right?I told Ben I promise to come if you don't ring my door bell in the morning.Not very sure.Maybe I forgot some of the detail la.3 years ardy la.Next saturday,I went there.After way there,Kristian call me for basketball training.Then I say I be caught by Ben with a rope.Can't get out..Kristian say push him la and get out and come to have some fun.I reply can't la.The rope is taling both of my hands.Then he say how you answer my phone.Then I reply errr..Speak mode..*Haha*After this not important ardy.

When I reach there,I was fully blur.Everyone do la.Everyone is very friendly in SE(Soaring Eagles).My cell leader was Stephen*Now he still don't know my name*Call me Vincent.Ya my name sound like Vincent but is not.Nvm that la.The first ice-breaker I play there was duck game..Sorry Li-anne..Hit you too hard..The game you being blindfold and you got a stick and hit people around you.When you hit a person,that person must say duck sound(forgot how to spell).Then must guess who he/she is..The first one I hit is Li-anne and I don't know her.I was blurr which is which la.I only remember people name that easily to remember.Then I speak out Christina.That is first girl name I know in cell that time.The second person I hit,guess who I hit.Benjamin Soo.I remember his old voice*Haha*All bully me.I'm new there all bully me in this game.So hard to play.Now is Ben turn to suffer.*Haha*I remember Ben say I sing bad when praise and worship.Maybe is his voice cover my voice and make it bad la.Or Mag got hearing problem.*Haha*

I accept Christ after attending OI function after sunday service.I really felt His love for me.

Praise The Lord!!

1 Response
  1. -Ben Soo- Says:

    Haha.. Praise God! keep living in His ways Jason! You'll do great! Keep making a difference for God! =D God Bless!