Vi-ling Farewell Party.. O.o"

How to start??It was today.I was waiting for Wai Ye to fetch me around 6pm.He came around 6 30pm.Talk crap for quite sometime.*Haha*Reach Dennis house around 7pm.There a lot of people reach there ardy.Some of them cooking in the kitchen and some of them talking on the floor.Sarah busy writing our name on the cup.*Swt*

SP_A0726

We all talk about random stuff.*Haha*Then we have domino's pizza.

untitled

John yong took 4 piece of pizza.*Sad*I only took 2 piece.I scare not enough for other people.*Swt*After that,we play some ice-breaker.First game was 007 bang!..Second was empire..*Haha*I trick them a bit.I'm telling the truth but my name is not Alcohol.*Haha*Everyone get trick by me.*Haha*After ice-breaker,we had come spaghetti make by those senior.Not really sure who make it.So what the heck.Still eat it la.*Haha*After that,the people didn't help out on cooking must clean up the place.My job is to wash the dishes.I still remember Sarah asking me do you do house work at home?Then I answer,I'm the only one at home then I must do it lo.I don't have brothers or sisters.I only got a mother.John ask about my father.I say I don't have a father.John say sad!!!Then I keep on washing the dishes lo.Then David say stop doing.Let me do.I say let me finish first.Means I don't want to let him to do.*Haha*I done my job,some of us went up to some kind of room.Most of the senior are there.Sun was doing something in her laptop.I think is burning a cd or dvd.Wai ye,Ivan V and Stephen took out their top.Wai ye body are full of drawing.*Swt*Nothing good to do??Quite funny la.I take a nap for a while.I was tired.Helping them take some photos.After all have finish,the core leaders put Vi-ling in a chair.Is time!!People say good thing about Vi-ling and how Vi-ling changes their life and so on la.I can't remember much la.It was touching la.Some private stuff that I cannot post in my blog 1.*Haha*After that,we junior need to go home.Got school tomorrow.Ivan V and David get into a fight (playing around).Then John,David,Ivan V and Me aim Jo Cheah to Attack.*Haha*I got some photo one.But too blurr ardy.Sorry guys.*Haha*Going to miss you Vi-ling..Tata Vi-ling!!!Can't took photo of Vi-ling today but here is some photo that Vi-ling are in it:

RIMG0328

RIMG0411

0 Responses