2nd day of MAD Camp 2008

Woke up quite early today because I need to go for P&W practice at 8 45pm.Skip the boring part la.Breakfast was ok lo.Went to practice.Guess what!The worship leader is Jo Ng.*Haha*He did great in leading us with some comment from Sun.We practice on some songs but end up changing some.*Sad*Nvm also la.The song list is Hari ini,Now that you're near,Still,and How great is our God.The ice-breaker was nice.Is a teamwork game.Using 4 chairs to transport our whole team to another side.Man my whole team got too much big guys.During the game start.I teamwork with Vincent and Victor to make it faster.*Swt-ing*But endup getting 2nd place.I'm so happy.*Haha*Then finally come P&W time.We really have fun.I still remember looking at them jumping and worshiping.It really make me happy that time.Then come the preaching time.Always the first season is OI(Operation Impact).But is must more different this time.Really have a lot of story in it.*Haha*Reach lunch time.It was nice la.After that,group meeting.Everyone have no idea.*Haiz*So swt.Skip the boring part.Reach BM&Maths Forum.Don't ever have BM in it.Nvm la.Maths teach by Ps Reuben mother[forgot her name].Then come the photo session.The leaders say ARE YOU MAD?We all say YEAH or what ardy.I also forgot.Sorry about that.Then come the outdoor game part.We play like chicken and the chicks.There is three eggs given.The front we put Vincent Ng coz He is tall and strong.Not like me I'm strong but short.The egg must place in the last person back.That is Kar Hoe.*Haha*Vincent must receive all the push and force.Poor Vince Ng.Li-anne also get the force.*Very sad*John is like those Ragbi player.*Crazy*But endup all the team attacking him only.He have no egg left but my team have 3 egg.That is great.*Haha*After that,come the 3 on 3 basketball match.I'm one of judge.*Sad*Seeing Vincent Ng play,remind me of last time when I always play basketball on saturday.That is a long time ago.*Haha*Then I went to wash up.Skip all the boring part.Then come the dancing again.*Sad*Sam Choong as my partner again.*Haha*After that,finally come MAD IDOL Final.Haha.This time I took some pictures.

SP_A0649 copy

Ryan tan as Lucky No 1.

SP_A0659 copy

Razel tan as singer No 2

SP_A0663 copy

Issac as singer No 3

After that,Stephen say the winner of MAD IDOL 2008 is Razel.Jo ng and I ardy know that long time ago.Skip some part.Come to the preaching part.It was funny and nice and short too.It was great la.Nothing much ardy.*Haha*

0 Responses