8th of August 2008

08.08.08 is great day if I can say..*Haha*Today is quite special.That is Elliot Birthday..By the way,Happy Birthday Elliot..*Blek*And the 4 years once 'Olympic' that are held on Beijing,China.School was fine.The bad news is I didn't bring enough money to school.*Sad*Finish school..Chess club meeting again..*Sad*I only play 2 match.So I won 1 match and lost 1 match.Never mind la..Can't go to tuition.Have to skip it.Force to use my leftover money on cab.*Swt*Another bad news is Haze..The haze has block most of the sunlight.I don't know that is a good news or bad..*Swt*It look like coudy day but is not.

DSC00028 DSC00015

This view I could see KL but now I could not..*Sad*

DSC00030

After a while,I went out for lunch + dinner = a lot of food I guess..*Haha*So I think I should have bah kut teh.So I went and buy lo..Came back and cook the rice and prepare for my lunch/dinner..*Sad*It take quite a time.So here is a picture of my lunch/dinner:

SP_A0809

After a long lunch/dinner,boring with my msn and blog-ing..*Swt*Nothing good to do..Just saw a message send by Ben..Call me to change my blog layout.You think I'm so free.I got things to do ma.Nothing much after this..*Haha*

0 Responses