A sick day..

Crazy day..Woke up still having headache that I had yesterday..Yesterday had a bad day.I was in church.After praise and worship ended,my head start aching.The pain is like a big needle pocking my left side head.Suffering the whole sunday service but I stand tall and stay until the service end.My head ache every 5 to 10 min.Today I went to school with a minor headache.Went to school like normal.It is ok from first.Ya I nearly forgot.I got my medal.

SP_A0804

what a nice crystal medal right?.It is 3rd place(Best of the best chess competition).It come with a box.After i receive it,I got headache and plan to go home early.So I call my mom.My uncle was coming to fetch me.I wait for quite long because my mom say that he come at 10am.*Swt*Sad day i can say.See the doctor and the doctor say my ill-ness was not serious but I can't eat white bread.I answer What!I can't eat white bread.No comment!Doctor say I can't play computer for quite a while.Maybe because I spend too much time on the computer.*Sad*With no choice.I rest for days.*Sad*

0 Responses