Raining day..

What a nice time in school.After that,I went home like normal.Really sad that my mom didn't buy lunch and dinner for me.*Sad*SP_A0797 SP_A0798

This photo was took at 2 30pm..With no choice,my mom cook lunch.Is look like a breakfast than a lunch.Never mind is still lunch.*Swt*

DSC00014 DSC00015

This photo was took at 3 40pm..And it was raining.It rain for very long.So I was in front of my computer blog-ing.*Haha*After a long blog-ing,went to do my boring moral homework.*Sad*Still raining and the time is 7 something.So with no choice I call McD.Sad right?Just recover eat Mcd.I'm not nuts you know.*Haha*But I choose the fish burger.That is less oily..*Sad*Never mind lo..Chat with several people in msn..Boring man..Around 9 something the rain just stop..Could not sleep.So I took pictures for my room and the view from my house.*Haha*

DSC00026

What a nice view!!*Haha*

DSC00027 

Too many cars ardy!*Swt*

SP_A0806

One part of my room..That I took from my bed..*Haha*

0 Responses