Bad news in Midvalley.. ><"

The day was fine.Today is family day between my mom and I.We went to salak selatan by cab for lunch.Our lunch is bak kut teh.Very nice..I eat 3 bowl of rice.*Haha*After our nice lunch,we went to KTM station.We reach Midvalley around 3pm.We shop around.After my walk in The Garden,I went for a hair cut in QQcut.It came out quite nice.Then I go meet my mom and we went to metro jaya.I was trying to buy a formal clothing that I don't even have one.We walk around searching for it.The only one that fit me is size S.*Sad*We brought one white in colour.Quite nice but too formal.Then we went to LG.We walk around.We stop by to have a drink.Quite nice..The cost also very nice..SP_A0816

After then,we went to carrefour to buy daily stuff.I saw a nice formal shirt.So I brought it.Also in the size S.*Swt*After that,we came out and those people that are promoting credit came to my mom.Fan until I can die.So my mom register one more credit card.After that,she went to buy something and all the sudden she lost her wallet.We search everywhere and didn't found it.We ask around for it.Could not find it.My mom call the banks and block her card.Then we go to the nearby police station that is on G floor midvalley(outside la).It was close.Then with no choice we take cab to go to Brickfield Police station.Make a report.My mom and I was very sad and tired.It was a sad day for us.I though it was a perfect day for us.*Sad*

0 Responses