Ladies Day . . . . . . .

Yesterday was a tiring day..So I wrote it today..I went to youth quite late and miss music practice.I miss practice because I had to eat lunch.I didn't had breakfast so at least have some lunch.So I meet up Sean in the Chicken rice shop near KK mart and have chicken rice as lunch..Finish my lunch,fast fast took a cab to church.Fix the LCD as quick as possible.So went to the cafe and talk to people.After awhile,I went to intro myself to new people.Most of them are girls.*Swt*Then I talk with KKK about random stuff for quite a long time.After that,all of us went to the chapel.I went to set up everything on LCD.*lol*The first event was Ice-breaker.Boys vs Girls..It seem unfair right?Some of the boys will wear something that I won't say it here that make them slow.I just say is super funny.So I'm in team 2.Team 1 boys lose.I can't believe it.Saw David wear his glasses and one more girl sunglasses make him hard to run and see.*Sad*So here come the team 2 boy.Btw,we are playing cat and mouse.We become the mouse first.The 1st runner is Ivan V.The girls find it hard to catch him.After he been caught,is my turn.I ran pretty fast.Suddenly one girl push me and I fly 3 to 5 feet in the air and 8 or 9 m per second.I land and it hurts..I say I'm ok.The team 2 boys won.Now is time the boys become the cat.Didn't get to run.*Sad*In the end,we won.*Hehe*But the totally one we lose.The girl win.Nvm lo.Then is time for praise and worship.One word for it.Wow!!The show was great.Then come the message time.Preach by Ps Reuben.It was funny..Btw,the message is for girls only.*lol*This day was great and funny..All the girls didn't regret coming I think..The girls look happy..What a great Sister's day.Sorry I didn't get any pictures.Too busy..*Haha*

0 Responses