Family day in Sunway..

I woke up quite early today to prepare to go to sunway.Around 9am,Joo ee sms me and ask whether is my place raining or not.So I reply the sky is dark.It look like is going to rain.

SP_A0818

Around 10am,I was still sms-ing Joo ee and I told her that my place is raining.I went to prepare myself while my mom is still sleeping.*Zzz*Around 11am,I ask Joo ee whether Sunway Lagoon is raining or not and she replied yes!..*Sad*Around 12am,my mom and I reach Sunway Lagoon.We went for lunch and that is KFC.*Swt*This pictures is when I'm bored I took it for fun:

SP_A0819

SP_A0820 

SP_A0821 

After lunch,we went straight to Sunway Lagoon theme park.I can't believe raining got so many people lining up to buy ticket.*Swt-ing*When we went in,aunt and Joo ee waiting for us.Let skip some bored part.We first stop is at the beach place.After awhile,those guys went for lunch and that is a buffet.So I went in for hot milo.Wow what a cold day.Btw,outside still raining.Sure cold la.After they finish their lunch,we went to play..My partner is Joo ee if use two person ride la.Man there is a lot of people.One ride take me minimum half an hour.*Swt*After the water ride,we went to dry park.First stop,we play the ship ride(don't know what is the name ardy).It start..Then reach very high.Joo ee close her eyes and scream.*Swt-ing*I scream also la because it is very high(I'm a bit afraid of height).I keep on calling Joo ee to open her eyes.She don't dare to open.*Swt*We play this and that.Tired man.Then finally is over and we went to wash up.There is some pictures I took after I wash up:

SP_A0823

SP_A0824

After that,I leave my bag with my mom and went shopping with Joo ee and Joo yi.We stop by one shop.They look around the whole shop.Joo yi try quite a lot of clothes.For Joo ee,I keep on calling her to try and she always look at the price before trying it.*Swt-ing*So different between this two.Joo ee try on one.She show it to me.It is quite nice but end-up didn't buy it.*Swt*Joo yi try on a dress that are 70% off.One black and one red.End-up buying red 1.I call her to buy the black one because noramlly ball room all the girls wear black ma.Red is over the limit ardy if u know what I'm mean.Then we go and meet up the family.The kids want to eat pizza hut.*Oh my goodness*We went there and must wait for half an hour.So 3 of us went to shopping again and I'm the bodyguard.*Swt*Then we stop by a ice-cream shop(Forgot the name of the shop ardy).Joo yi buy her own ice-cream and I buy Joo ee ice cream(So kind right?).If you wonder why I don't buy Joo yi ice-cream,it is because I don't really know her that much or close to her.Here is the picture of the ice-cream I brought for her:

DSC02869

We walk and walk and walk.Joo ee can't finish the ice-cream so end-up sharing(cant find another word) with me.When the ice-cream is in my hand,the ice-cream look like this:

SP_A0826

SP_A0828

Joo ee call me to finish it all.Eat only 30% and 70% left let me eat.*Sad*Then we receive a phone call,to be call back to the Pizza hut place.We reach there,I haven't finish my ice-cream(I mean Joo ee ice-cream).I finish up the ice-cream as fast as I could.I don't have the mood of pizza but end-up eating 3 piece.

SP_A0829

Then we walk again..

SP_A0830

SP_A0831

Skip the boring part.The celing of the new sunway piramid is quite beautiful:

SP_A0833

Skip some boring part.Then end-up waiting for aunt pek ling,Joo ee and my mom.So I took some pictures:

SP_A0837

SP_A0838

After they came and meet us,we finally go home.What a long and great day....

0 Responses