Great day in Youth..

As usually I go to youth quite early for music practice.Practice as vocal trainee.Audrey came and fetch me and Sean from Desa Petaling.Work my stuff in the computer for quite while in chapel.Then Victor came.Wow that early.Is around 1 12pm if I'm not mistaken.Surpise a bit why he came.He say he got meeting.*LoL*Wait and wait for all those people to come.The sweat-ness is the worship leader for that day is absent.Didn't ask why la.*Haha*So guess who song lead that day.The worship leader is other than Joseph Ng.His song he want to try is Better than Life.But end up didn't use it.*Sad*After practice is over,went to cafe and chat with random people.Play with Nick laptop for awhile.After that,I went to class.Stephen wasn't here so Janet take over the class.*Swt*Wasn't so bad like last time.Finish class so is time for ice-breaker.Was fun la.Cheering and shouting..*Haha*Everyone know I run pretty fast.Then is the praise and worship time.Did a bit mistake but is a small one.Praise God with all my heart and all my strength and all my soul.Here is some pictures I take when praise and worship time:

SP_A0810

SP_A0811

SP_A0812

Then come the message time.This time Joseph Cheah is preaching.The title of the message was forgiveness.It was great message.Ya I nearly forgot.Vincent came to youth.Praise God for that.*Haha*What a great day in Youth..*Haha*

0 Responses