First update
Wondering how Penang change?
Last week saturday 17 November,1 day before i go to Penang.I was wondering how Penang change?I was thinking the new time square building finish yet?If have,i will have a new place to hang out.Haha..If not,I'll be very sad = =.

Have a bad try out

That day i got bad cough.Trust me dun have it.U will suffer a few week.That mean i can't try out nicely.I can sing well but that day can't sing nicely.My couch is not happy with it.I can see in her face.Btw,I have couching as well.It goes not as plan.Not happy with it.Need to get prepare everything for my next couching.Before my try out,I ask Joe Ng for help but he didn't help much.He call Vince to help but I know he can't open his mouth.That mean I don't want his help.Joe look at me with a weird look.I don't want to upset him.Then I sing lo.They say I sing like a girl.The reason is I have a very bad cough ma.Surely can't sing well.Next time I going to call Vince to sing when he had a bad cough and record it and put it in youtube.HaHa.Joking only.Don't worry Vince.
0 Responses