Same Update
Ipoh road
When i reach Ipoh,the bus stop to have a break.It
took me 2 hours or more to reach Ipoh.
Tunnel out of Ipoh
When the bus leave Ipoh,the bus must pass a tunne
l.Is quite long and wide.Finally reach Penang bridge
Before i reach Penang bridge,my cousin sister Joey's keep on sms me.Ask me when I reach Penang.I was so tired I want to sleep for a while.But can't because my handphone keep on ringing.= = The reason she keep on sms me is she is hungry.She didn't eat lunch yet.Sms me for nearly 45 min or more.Can't sleep at all.Want to rest also cannot.The weather keep on changing.Raining for a while then sunny again.I hate that kind of weather.Easy to get sick.Haizzzz.After a while,I finally reach Penang bridge.That mean I have to call my aunt to fetch me.The view that day is nice.I can sit back and take pictures.






0 Responses