Same Update
On the way to Cameron highland
The same day.When i reach Ipoh,we had our lunch.I hate the fish in Ipoh.Quite a long trip to Cameron highland.I hate the road there.Make me headache and vomit.But I didn't vomit la.Just like want to vo
mit only.Take me almost 4 hours or more to reach the condominium.The condominium is quite nice but look old.Haha..Walking in Cameron Highland
After a long rest at my bed.We went out for dinner.Haizzz.I forgot to bring my jacket that time.Cold until shaking.But the tea warm me up.I not feeling so well but I get to take some picture of a flower.The flower up there is beautiful.I wish I get to buy so pot to KL but my aunt say it will die very fast.Because KL and Cameron Highland weather is very different.Haizzz.But i get to buy some pot of cactus that my mom call to buy.In Cameron Highland everyday also got pasar malam.Don't know why.The pasar malam there full of people.Can't walk straight.Like Sungai Wang in KL.By the way,the air there very fresh.Can't explain how fresh la.But more fresh than KL air la.Everyone should know that la.HaHa.

0 Responses