Update
Suffer in Puduraya
Last week sunday 18 November,the day I go to Penang alone.= = I really suffer that day.Not the LRT part.I wait for the bus for nearly 1hour 30 min.Because Puduraya is painting new paint.A lot of the road is block.That mean the bus can't go in.When i wait for nearly 1 hour,I go down an
d take a look.My new friend follow me.P.S I didn't get to know what is his name.Swt = = We ask a guy that works there.He say the bus is there.When I finish putting my bag in the bus,I went in.I saw a guy sitting in my sit.Suddenly a guy call me to take a new bus.That mean I have to wait again.But lucky the bus I take is a double decker.I pay for only a normal bus.Then they give me this.The sit is nice and clean.The bus is like brand new.HaHa


On my way to Penang
Siting on the bus doing nothing.Lucky I have my handphone(
half phone half Mp3).I been sitting there for hours.Boring like crab.Can't sleep at all.Only can sleep for a while.= =
0 Responses