Same Update
Shopping In Prangin Mall
After the blackout I get ready to go to Prangin mall again.= = This time with my aunt and cousins.When we reach there,my aunt and Joey's go buy girl things.I feel boring seeing them buying girl things.I take my little cousins to see some PS2 gamez.But too bad the whole Prangin mall not selling PS2 gamez because the police got problem with PS2 gamez i think.HaHa.That mean no new gamez to play.What the .... After our dinner,Joey want to buy shoe but can't find it in the bata shop.= = Then her brother want to go home.That means I must stay with her and shopping for shoes.= = Before she shopping for shoe,We brought some girl things la.I forgot what.No important.She scare she lose her money then give me for safe keeping.O.o Don't know why she like boy type shoes.Hard to find her type of shoes.Must be nice and cute also.What the .... We walk in a shop.The promoter look very weird.Like couple.But they think we are couple as well.Because I was carrying her stuff.= =" I can vomit in the toilet for hours.Just joking only.Finally we run it to a shop that sell her type of shoe.The shoe cost RM50.So cheap.Call me to carry so many money for what.= = But the design is quite nice and cute lo.When her mom call,we rush down.Suddenly my father friend saw me.He look at me with a weird face.= =" Nevermind that.When I reach home,I can't play PS2.- - Because they want to bring to cameron highland to play.The day is over just like that.= ="

0 Responses