Update
Walking in Cameron Highland part 2
The next day.That is 22 of November.I wake up quite early because my cousin keep on kicking me.= =" As normal I play PS2 lo.Play Resident Evil 4.I finish playing that game long time ago.But now I play another character.Quite hard.Haizzz.Around 11 something we went out and check out Cameron Highland.The place is quite beautiful and nice.We went a lot of place.But i only can say is the butterfly farm.Need money to go in.Haizzzzzz.Never mind that.My cousin Joey step on a living butterfly.Poor butterfly.But is a accident la.No one wants that except for some crazy person la.HaHa.I get to take some beautiful pictures.
After that trip,we went to have lunch.We went to the same restaurant.Sweatiness.I don't really had a wonderful lunch because my cousin grandmother vomit.Not her fault la.It because of the fish bone she eat.Haizz.Then we went back to condominium to have a rest.That means my cousin's and I get to play PS2 for hours.HaHa.After the long gaming,We decide to somewhere.My uncle ask for hot spring.I find out have somewhere nearby.I follow the map and show him the way.But i show him the wrong way.Because there is no road sign say hot spring.Haizzzzzzzzz.Finally I get him there,the road sign say restaurant.I hate that road sign.Waste my time.When we reach there,there is no one there.= =" The owner say is close.He say 1 room for 1 hour 80 ringgit.Waste of money to go in the pool for an hour then come out.I say I use the money to buy something useful more better.But too bad is close lo.HaHa.That trip is waste of time.We went to the same pasar malam again.We brought a lot of things.After a long walk,finally get to eat.Stream bot.Haizzzz.I had a bad flu and cough.Must eat this.But I eat a bit only.I don't like my cousin Lee wooi.Don't want to eat that food throw back in the stream bot.How I eat leh.Haizz.That day didn't have a nice lunch and dinner.Finally get to go back.The day just past like that.
0 Responses