Update
Leaving Penang
21 of November.Had to wake up early that day.= = I don't want to leave Penang so early.But my aunt family is planning to go Cameron Highland.Before i leave the house,I had to finish packing.= = Need to help my aunt to carry a lot of bags.By the way,Penang Time Square still building.That mean no new place to shop.The dim sam (don't how to spell) we had is very nice.After that,my uncle had to finish his work his.That mean my cousins and I had to sit in the car for a long time.= = But lucky that morning is nice.I get to take some photo.
This resort 2nd edition of KLCC

Reach Penang bridge
I finally reach Penang bridge.That mean I'm leaving Penang.So sad.My cousins is giving me headache.Want to kill myself.They can't sit back and enjoy the show[my uncle car got mini tv and a dvd player] but I still get headache.
0 Responses