Update
Living in Penang
Another day has pass just like that.20th of November is like a normal morning.My aunt buy me a famous keow teow ten (Don't really know how to spell).After my wonderful breakfast,my dad come again.= = Go to have breakfast.I only eat bread.- -" The place is near Penang road.Still coughing that day.That mean I have to drink bitter tea.Is very bitter.I prefer ice cream than bitter tea.In KL it cost me RM4 or more but Penang it cost RM1.70.Cheap leh.After a long breakfast,I go to somewhere near lorong campbell.Do something with my dad.Haizzzzzz.After that i get to go back to play game.HaHa.

Blackout in Penang
This the same day.Around 3 or 4 something the whole Penang no electric.When no electric i was thinking to go to prangin mall to steal something.Because no electric that mean no camera or anything.I go and take and go only.HaHa.But I just joking around.HaHa.My cousin sister Joey's also want to steal handphone for herself.But I say steal diamond more better.It cost more higher than handphone.And can sell in a high price.HaHa.My little cousin brothers say want to steal a lot of PS3 to play.HaHa.I say hard to steal.Too big size.I steal crystal more better.Beautiful as well.HaHa.

0 Responses