Update
Day in Penang
The day after I arrive to Penang that is 19th of November.As normal I always go to my hometown Georgetown to eat wan tan mee.Lucky I reach there quite early.That mean I no need to wait for sit.HaHa.The place is like sungai wang.Can't walk straight.I been coughing for dayz.That mean I can't eat too much fried food.= = I'm planning to buy school uniform 1 but is still early.That mean I had to go home first [home is not my home].= = Playing Resident Evil 4 for a few hours.Then someone call me to go down.My dad come and fetch me to buy my uniform.= = I hate to take motorbike.After a long chat with my d
ad,we go to komtar and take a walk.There is nothing much to see in komtar.I go to MV(midvally) more better.After finish walking there,we go to Prangin Mall (2nd edition of Komtar).
Better than komtar lo.More things to see lo.But don't have my place that sell anime compatible modal.= = Last time I go,got 1 store.Maybe Penang people think this kind of things waste of money.After long walk there as well,finally I get to buy my uniform.The place is quite far if you walk lo.For sure Ben can't walk so far lo.Sure faint 1.HaHa.Joking only.But I'm 100% sure that you can't run faster than me.HaHa.Finally finish,I get to go back home.Haizzzzzzz.I can get back to my game.HaHa.

Ayer itam visit
This still the same day.But is evening time lo.After a long game of Mo Siang Online.My dad come again to fetch me to go to have dinner.Trust me the dinner is very low class.= = Having prawn mi in the mid of the street.= = But the prawn mi is better than KL prawn mi.And more cheaper as well.After that meal,the 2nd meal is coming.= = We go to a India shop to have mi goreng.Is special than a normal mi goreng.Ayer itam view is quite nice.
After a that meal,we go have a spin around Penang.We go to the famous temple (I forgot the name).No one is there also.Maybe is night time already.Spin around Penang mean not the whole Penang.If you wan to visit the whole Penang it take more than 5 hours to finish it.I can't take photo of Gurney because I'm in a bike.I scare my handphone go flying.LoLz.Gurney is a place of good food and good view.Can see the sea side.Good place for dating.Vince,this place is for you.HaHa.After a long ride around,I get to go back.When i reach home,I straight to bed.Too tired.
0 Responses