Update
On my way to leave Cameron Highland
The 3rd day in Cameron Highland.That is 23 of November.I wake up quite early.It is because my cousin open my room door.Haizzzz.As usual,I play PS2 la.Keep on dying a lot of time because i was tired.My hand can't function nicely.Haizzzz.Pack my things and ready to check out the condominium.I really scare forgot a pack all the things.+ =" Going to leave Cameron Highland.Before we fully leave Cameron Highland,we stop by a tea shop.Quite high class la.I get to take picture of a wonderful view of tea plant hill.
On my way back to KL
I so hate the road in Cameron Highland.It means I get sick and vomit.I nearly vomit la.Next time i won't go Cameron Highland except i driving.I wan to die that day.Half way down the hill.The car stop.In front got a lot of car.I was angry because of the block.Suddenly can move again.Thank God of that.It was a tree block the road.Haizz.After a long trip down the hill,we have lunch.In the table got a lot is my kind of food but i eat little only.Haizz.After that lunch,we continue our trip to KL.I sleep of a long time.How weird i can sleep in the car.Maybe I was too tired.
0 Responses