4th and 5th day of SPM is over..
*Haha*I'm back from exam.Really tired today.Let start from yesterday exam.

4th day of exam.That day exam is Science paper 1 and 2.I can say I did pretty well in both paper.Paper 1 was ok and I can score around 30 to 40 plus over 50 questions.Paper 2 was fine I guess.I can score around 40++ over 70 mark.My paper 2 got section A,B and C.Answer all section A and B question.Section C got 3 question.The first question is Must question and choose between 2nd and 3rd question.I have enough time to finish the whole paper without a problem.So I do both question for backup.Then if my 2nd question got low mark I got 3rd question to support my mark.The examiner will choose the highest mark between both of the question.*Kakakaka*So I can score around 4B to 1A

5th day of exam.Today exam is Add math paper 1/2 and moral.I didn't reach in time for the exam.I was late due to no taxi in my area.When I reach there,I was sweating a lot due to my running to the exam hall.I really don't like to mention my add math paper.I can say is good for me to pass lo.Then come moral paper.Wow I can say I didn't wasted all my time doing and memorizing.I did pretty well.I can say is better than last time X4.Thank God for that.If I didn't get good grade,my moral teacher's Cik Gurcharan will surely skin me alive.But I can say I can get 4B to 1A for my moral paper due to my performance in my paper and my project that I have grade 'A'.*Haha*

That is all for today.I still have one more exam this week Friday morning and that is Sains Sukan(Sport Science) paper 1.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses