Tag again..XD

Got time so I do one more..*Haha*

1. What’s your ambition?

* Err..Businessman I guess..XD

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?

* If you let me choose between 2 of them..Friends lo..

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

* None..*Haha*

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

* I think so..*Haha*

5. How many babies you want?

* Err..Depend lo..

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

* Sure..But not Night or Afternoon time of course..

7. What is your goal for this year?

* My goal..Still working on it..Guess la..

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

* Sure do..You hear a song title ForeverLove by Lee Hom..*Nice*

9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)

- Love God with all her Heart..

- Animal Lover..

- Kind..

- Skillful in cooking..

- People person..

- Understanding..

- Caring..

- Humble..

- Put people before herself..

- Cute..

10.What feeling do you love most?

* Err..God of course then my family then my friends..

11. What are your embarrassing moments?

* Wow..I will never tell..

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?

* Err..Repent your wrong doing..

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

* Yeah..I really do..

14. If you could make 3 wishes, what would it be?

- A proper Family..

- Everyone in the world is Christian..

- To be rich I guess..

15. What do you crave for the most currently?

* No idea..

16. Is Life worth anything?And why?(I create 1)

* Life sure do worth more than money..It is because Money cannot buy anything..

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

* Ben Soo: Best Friend, Brother in Christ, Friendly, Helpful..(7 words)

* Victor: Brother in Christ, Smart, Dependable, Caring, Friendly..(7 words)

* Laureen: Close Friend(I guess), Funny, Friendly, Helpful, Caring, Kind..(7 words)

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

* Playing video games I guess..

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?

* A Successful Businessman,Owner,Husband, Father,Youth leader,Worship leader,Guitarist and much more..

20. If you were to go on a date a boy/girl, who would that be and why?

* That is a smart question..But I will never tell the name of the girl.But the reason is I have deep feeling for her..(Have a crush on her for almost 5 years)

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Really don't want to tag people..But if you want to do it..Be my guest..

Sign Out,

Jason

0 Responses