Tiring Day..
It was yesterday.Yesterday I was too tired to write my blog.Let start with when I was walking to HomeTown Hainan to meet with Vince Phang for group study about Account and Perdagangan.When I reach there,I was still blur where is he sitting.Then I saw him in the another side.*XD*No comment.I saw him drinking his Mocha Ice Blended.*LoL*Then I order my first drink and that is Hainan Coffee "O".Surely Coffee shop is best to drink coffee right?Vince call me to do Account Dokumen.Man I do lo.I ask some question if I don't know ma.He told me this 'are you an old man?'.Drink hot coffee.What choice do I have?I had a cough la.My face look younger than you already proof it.*Haha*Do quite fast.The question is tricky la.So I had a hard time doing it.I finish it.Now is my turn to make Vince suffer by teaching Perdagangan.While I'm teaching chapter 1,he gave me a heart attack.Man no wonder teacher get heart attack this days.Ya I nearly forgot,after finish my coffee.I order a Fresh Lemon Tea(Hot).While drinking a bit only.The waitress took my 3/4 full Fresh Lemon Tea.*Sad*Never mind la.So I order one more drink and that is Iced Lemon Tea.It looks like this:
After his perdagangan lesson from me,he finally order some food to eat.He is not underweight,don't know why he don't eat something early in the afternoon.He order Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun.While he is eating,I'm checking my mail.I scare like last didn't sign out my friendster.So I make sure I sign out everything.Not that I scare kena hack or something but ...secret...After that,he call me to do Account Penyata.Do until very pro.Until I finish,he say wrong a lot.*Swt*Account is not my best subject.So he teach lo.I do and do and do again.Then finally get it correct.After that,we discuss about Reasasi,Kelab and Persatuan and more.Giving me a headache man.After a long period of time,he decided to go home.Man I say is raining heavily outside.He say don't care.'You take care of my stuff.I run to my car that are park far away'.*Swt*Before that,we still need to pay the bill.The bill is like that:
He drove me home.I reach home and there is no one home.I call my mom and she told me that she is in Midvalley.*Swt*Never mind la Studying is more important.I check my MSN.There are few message.One of them are from Jane.*Swt*So lucky I put the auto message.*Haha*After my bath,I went for dinner with my mom and uncle.It was nice one.Very long didn't go out for a dinner like that.*Haha*Came back and take a look at my msn.Ben was online and prepare for the interview that we are planning.So I must take a break from my heavy dinner.So we start our interview about The Youths Abroad around 8:30pm.We end the interview and chatting around 10:30pm.Do you know why is so late?Sometime he is busy and sometime I'm busy.That is why la.What a tiring day.I can sleep right away.That is for yesterday.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses