Youth.. XD
Skip everything until youth la(Too many sad thing in front).Went youth early like 2pm for rebirth of music.I reach there and there is no class.*XD*Come early for nothing.I prefer studying at home and come at 4 30pm.You know la.Middle of SPM.*Sad*Read my science revision book lo.Is so noisy that I can't focus well enough to go into my head(I finish the book ardy 1).Just to look through.Victor came super early to church today.I think is around 9am just to rust there I guess.Never mind la.Studying and chating in the same time.There is new comer today.Thank God for that.Garry suddenly tell me this 'I didn't do the LCD yet'.This screw me a lot.*XD*Borrow Paul laptop to type the lyric and so on la(So lucky I bring my pen-drive or not I'm dead).Typing and typing and copying and pasting..Bla bla bla..Then come ice-breaker.I didn't join because I was fixing the LCD that Garry are suppose to do but he is still new in this.Is was funny la the ice-breaker.Make me laugh until fall down.*XD*Then come praise and worship section(My favourite section of all).Playing the first song:Hari Ini the computer broke down(It restarted).I panick for a while then I took Paul laptop to back it up.Luckily I bring my pen-drive or not I will be crazy or nuts.Cool down myself.Then call Garry to do again.At least is better than last time it happen.Next time I have to pray before I do this.*XD*That is why I say The devil can attack from anywhere and anytime.*XD*I'm not suppose to be on so I don't need carry any reponsible or action.It effect people but truly is not our fault.Put the blame on the old and useless computer.Next month if I didn't receive my NS letter I'm going to own a laptop.Then no need to be so ma fai.*XD*I did well after I install the laptop.All goes well.By the way,one of the new comer is Jane(Ben's friend).So Ben be happy and praise God for it.To say the true,she is taller than me I guess(didn't compare la but can see) and she is only 14.So malu ..*XD*Can't blame me right.Is all thanks to parents gene.*Sad*So come message time.Audrey is preaching today.The message is quite interesting.For more info,please log on to http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com/ .I don't think he will blog it today.See la.So that is the end of youth.Not much coz I have to hit the books afterward.Next week will be Science,Add math,Moral and Sport Sains paper 1 SPM Examination.Blogging really soon I guess.I think will be next friday morning.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses