6th day of SPM is over..
6th day of exam.Today was fast.Went to school for exam in time(Not like this week tuesday).I reach like 7:20am.Have a milo and went straight to canteen.Ho Jun Jie was there doing revision.Look at his face like want to die.*Sad*He told me that he is sick and didn't do revision yesterday and I told him to relax.Yesterday I got an headache and I didn't complain about it.Told him to relax and don't want the past happen again.So is time to go to exam hall.Prepare for battle again.Do until finish and check the OMR paper ardy is only 8:50am.Then I left the hall.I see back.The class only left 3 person out of 25 person.*XD*Pengetahuan Sains Sukan paper 1 was alright.Is not easy or hard.I find ok ok only lo.After my paper 2,only I can say I score around what grade.

That is it for today.My next exam will be on the 1st of Dec.I still have 7 papers to go and 3 days of exam.Time sure pass fast right?*Haha*

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses