First 3 days of SPM is over..
Sorry guys.Nothing better to do then I blog about my exam lo.*Haha*

My first day was BM1,Sej 1 and BM2..
BM1 is quite simple compare to my trial exam.So I did ok ok la.Sej 1 was tough.But still can do it.Then BM2 was ok ok la.Luckily got read the novel and komsas.*Haha*But I pretty scare of my BM paper 1 because i leave some blank page in front then another karangan comes in.This morning I receive a message(e-mail) from one of my BM teacher(I got a lot of BM teacher) about my problem.He reply me with this:

Jason,
Jangan bimbang. Perkara yang penting ialah kamu telah menjawab soalan dan menulis nombor soalan. Pemeriksa sangat berpengalaman dan mereka sentiasa bersikap positif terhadap jawaban pelajar. Karangan kamu akan dinilai seperti biasa. Teruskan perjuangan anda untuk menghadapi kertas peperiksaan yang lain.

Drp:
Cikgu Ghalib


Thank God for that.I think I can score around 8E to 4B for my BM.Sure will not fail.

2nd day of exam.It started with English 1.So simple until I can laugh in the middle of the exam.*Haha*Then come English 2.I see the question I can cry laughing(if u know what it mean).So simple.Then went for my lunch.Study study study on my sejarah.Then come sejarah paper 2.This time I can cry.Is tough man.But the topic I read got come out that is 35% only.*Sad*I do until 4 30pm it because I was working on my 4nd essay for backup.BI can get around 2A to 1A.Sejarah I can get 7D to 2A(see the rating).

3rd day of exam(today).Today is math paper 1 and 2.*Swt*Come paper 1.Really swt about it.Not hard not easy la.Ok ok la.Then paper 2.I didn't do some of the question.I so hate the Frequency Polygon.Don't have space to draw also.To say the truth,I have not enough time to finish everything.Pretty sad about it.I think math can score around 3B to 1A.

Still have 20 days to go for my freedom.6 days more for exam.I feel like the time pass quite fast.So I will be blogging really soon.All the best for SPM students again.Pray hard and you will get what u wanted.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses