Kena Tag Twice..XD

Nothing good to do after my dinner(really heavy meal).So I do my tag la.

The last person to tag you is?

Christina Cheah

Ben Soo

What relationship of you with him/her?

Err..Old friend I guess..

Best Friend and brother in Christ..

Your 5 impression towards him/her

1. Hyper active

2. Sweet

3. Kind

4. Friendly

5. Helpful

 

1.Helpful

2.Hyper Active

3.Friendly

4.Annoying..Jk jk..Dependable I guess..

5.Crazy about God..

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you

Can't really remember because memorizing Sejarah teks..I think helping Jo and I on the design.. 

Errr..Hard to remember..I think is giving me advice..

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you

Err..Can't remember also..

Never Give Up..

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..

celebrating I guess..[Don't know what to write]

It will never happen for sure..

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..

Always hit and scold by her..*Sad*

Err..Don't want to think about..Too annoying..

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..

Err...Nothing I guess..(No one is prefect man)

How many times I would say It will never happen..

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is..

Playing a fool of myself..*Haha*

Watching too much TV..*Haha*

The most desirable things to do for he/she is?

Give her a birthday present when she came back.(See I'm around or not)..*Haha* 

Err..No idea..I guess belanja mamak will do it..

The overall impression to he/her is..

Wonderful. 

Idiocy..*Haha*..Jk jk.. Great I guess..

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?

No Idea..Need to ask lo..

The character for you for yourself is?

No idea what are you asking...

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?

Errr..Nothing..No one is prefect..

The most ideal person you want to be is?

No idea yet..*Wahahaha*

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them

What to say..I suppose to say Thanks Guys..*Haha*

Ten people to tag i suppose..

1. Tsing Yie

2. Jo Ng

3. Victor

4. Kok Jen

5. Laureen

6. Vincent Chen

7. Sun Sun

8. Rebecca Lee

9. Rebecca Ng

10. Stephen

Who is number 2 having relationship with?

Err..Don't have I guess..

Is number 3 a female or male?

Male..

If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?

Err..Cannot say a bad thing..I can say is I'm happy for them if they are..

How about number 5 and 8?

Err..Won't happen I guess...

What is number 1 studying about?

Upper 6 Science Stream..

When was the last time you had a chat with them?

1. Tsing Yie:Few weeks ago I guess..XD

2. Jo Ng:I think is Last week

3. Victor:Talk in Msn last saturday

4. Kok Jen:Talk in Youth last saturday

5. Laureen: On my phone last saturday

6. Vincent Chen:Last 2 week I guess..

7. Sun Sun:Last 2 week too..

8. Rebecca Lee:Forgotten!

9. Rebecca Ng:Talk to her in school last few weeks..

10. Stephen:Last saturday I guess..

Is number 4 a single?

I think so..Not really sure..

 

Sign Out,

Jason

0 Responses