I Love Youth..
Let skip everything until youth.I went to youth quite early for music practice.This time my uncle fetch me.Thank God for that.Music practice started.I set everything.Bla bla bla..Suddenly Rachel call me to be on for vocal.She say not enough boy singer.So I take the place and Garry take my place.The song list is My Redeemer Lives,Now that you're near,I will never be - Hillsong,and Shout to the Lord.The song that I'm good in is Now that you're near.Others was bad la.Practice and practice and practice.Then Stephen came.Good take my place.I'm so relieve.Garry didn't finish the LCD job then I do lo.Do until finish.Paul come and look for me.Ask me to do this and this and this for the message time.Then I try to do and ask Tim for help in the sound part.Thinking of an idea to do but in the end can't do.Studying and chatting with Kok Jen.Then is time to go in early to the chapel ardy.Bla bla bla.Time for Ice-breaker.Jo this time sure out did himself.Is a picture taking game with an object that we need to find.I know where is the animal.We go to the animal and group picture.By the way,David is the cameraman.Here is the pictures of David and Garry group:

The 4J
Group picture with The 4J

Why so scare?XD.Is just a dog So tall and thin!Swt Wow Boys toilet.Nothing special for boys

Is there any goldfish in there? Victor!Don't push me...*Swt* Our camera phone.I like my phone Jo say my face!Jason say Hahaha!Victor say Cool man! Why is there a wireless broadband?Opps..Is mine.Haha

3 person birthday this month + my group
X + Y = 0?Correct or not?'A' student in math like me also don't know.
Who want Wai ye number?Need transport to SE.Remember to call him.XD
Guess what is it la..XD
Oh my goodness..Girl in the boys toilet.Run for our life..XD
The water is so refreshing..
Swt la those people.So scare meh?
Matthew say 'Say Cheese'..
Don't bully him la.Where is Ron tan when we need him??
I can't see Wai ye number la.*XD*
Don't ask me.I also don't know what is it in the paper.Pyramid I guess.
1 group of thinker.Keep on thinking..*XD*
3 birthday on Nov + Garry group..
Maggi..Don't eat too much.It contain a lot of MSG..
2J + 2J = 4J.2J from David group and 2J from Garry group..
Paul..You are so tall and also thin..

That is all the pictures I have.After games is praise and worship.My favorite section.I doing LCD so I didn't jump and shout a lot la.After that,was message time.This time Paul lau is preaching.The message was great.For more info,please log on to http://se-malaysia.blogspot.com .After one straight hour of message,I go get the pictures from David.One pictures is around 500kb.That is a lot for a picture.Wait quite long to finish receiving the pictures.After that,Paul lau fetch me home.
2 Responses
  1. n!cole Says:

    hey, i like your blog. you just happened to come up when i pressed that "next blog" button at the top of the page. so....um....congrats? I dunno. But anyway, I like it.


  2. Li-Anne Says:

    LOL! Wah!! I missed out on the fun of the games!!!

    Lol. Looks interesting! =)