Raining day..
Sunday?Yesterday my old friend's Vincent Phang say he coming for a visit.So I waited for his message or anything.He say he got house work to be done for.So I use my time to take a nap(Really tired).Then he reach my guard house and call me to come down.I reach there.There is no one and Vince call me to go out of the guard house.Then one proton saga came down.*Swt*I thought is the 2nd oldest version of saga but is the newest.*XD*We went to HomeTown Hainan for high tea.He drink mocha ice blended and I only drink Barley Lime Ice.*Sad*We chat random stuff like past exam,college,driving and so on la.The sky is pretty dark.Is going to rain.So we decide to go to my house.Reach my house then we talk about my school majalah(You don't have to know what is the topic ).Bla here and there.We decide to go down for swimming.I'm not good in swimming so Vince always win me in a race and nowadays I'm studying.That is why I don't have the time to exercise.After SPM,I going to gim or anything to keep my fitness.After awhile,it started to rain.We decide to go back up due too heavy rain.After that,I had a major headache due to swimming.Bla bla bla awhile.I show him the letter from The Heavenly Father.I gave it to him and borrow him the Revelation of Hell.He went back home and we continue to chat on MSN.Bla bla bla..He create one blogger account and wrote The letter from The Heavenly Father as the beginning of his blog.2nd post was sunday.All in chinese.*XD*He know I don't know chinese then he write chinese.I try to translator to english.I still don't understand.*XD*Nvm la.I'm sleepy.That is all for today.

Sign out,
Jason
0 Responses