A Long Day..
It was yesterday la..Yesterday truly are super busy.Going here and there.Study and playing in the same day..*XD*Let start at morning.I'm studying account(Need to know more) then breakfast then Sains Sukan(Sport Science).Then study a bit more then is lunch ardy.After a long lunch with my mom and uncle,Conan call me to go to swim.*Swt*To tell you the truth.I dislike swimming because after swimming it gave me a major headache.I think the chemical in my condo pool is too highly chemical than normal pool so that I can get a major headache from it.*XD*When I finish changing,I try to call Vince Chen.He didn't answer my phone but he go online.We chat for awhile.Thank God that he is ok.He told me that he went to Genting for holiday.I told him I'm rushing so I chat with you later.Swimming time.*XD*Waited for them for quite awhile.Only they come(Wasted my time).Swimming that time we play catch(if you know what I mean).Really swt lo.I play and play and play.So tired ardy and started to get a headache.So I quit and take a shower.I went and take sit and chat with a friend of Conan name's Ah Fai.Chat quite long.Sometime I'm good taking with a bad kid than a good kid.I didn't talk dirty or bad things la.Just talking about games,interest,hobby and so on la.He told me that he is bad last year and become ok ok now(Not too bad).I told him this..A Bad Apple it looks bad outside but if you throw it away is just a wasted.We need to see the inside the Bad Apple where the is still ok or not(Don't get me.Ask me in msn).Anyone in this world can change to become better(Ben will agree with me).Ok bla bla bla..Then Conan and those guys finish playing monkey.We chat for awhile.Then we go back.When I was walking through the lobby,I saw Vince Chen.Talk to him for awhile.Thank God for that too.After awhile,Conan and I went back to his house.I play with Conan laptop for awhile.We went out and chat more.While eating pisang goreng while chatting.We wait and wait and wait for those guys to come down.We waited for around 45 min only they come down.*Swt*Chat and chat and chat.Finally we all went home.Conan follow me home because he have nothing to do.I take my bath and bla bla bla.I saw my phone got 3 miss call and 1 message.*Swt*Miss call is from my dad la(Nothing special).Message from Vince Phang.I quickly call him and say what's up.He told me he is in the coffee shop that we drink yesterday.Call me to study with him.I say ok I'll be there as soon as possible.I call my dad and bla bla bla about SPM.*Swt*I ran down the hill and ran straight to the coffee shop holding my account revision book.*Swt*When I reach there,I can't see any Vince Phang.I call him and he call me to go inside the coffee shop.Then he is sitting there.Very hard to see la.*Swt*When I was talking to him about account and stuff.He is chatting in msn with a girl.You want to chat.Chat after SPM.*Swt*We were half studying half chatting.I order a drink that look like this:
We checked our stuff and SPM stuff too.We was talking about stuff about account.While Vince is doing account in this laptop that look like this:
I'm reading my account revision book:
The coffee shop is quite nice.Got Wifi and good service.The place is comfortable too.The view from my seat:

After a long counting and doing account,is ardy past 10pm.We call the bill and it looks like this:The price more nice right?*Swt*Then we decide to go have super late dinner.Vince was going to McDonald at Kuchai Lama.Thank God that no place to park.We go to food stall place to eat.Thank God again that we have the place to park and go have dinner.I went and order my food first.Then come back and Vince went to order.When he come back.I ask what you order.He say Fried Kuey Teow(Don't know to spell).*Swt*We order the same kind of food.Maybe this call linking mind or anything like that.We chat and chat about random stuff.Thank God about something too.Then he fetch me home.When I reach home ardy around 11pm.I nearly forgot I got dinner at home.So I eat it also but as supper la.That is all for yesterday.

Sign out,
Jason

0 Responses