Same Update
Reach KL
I finally reach KL.Not yet reach home.Sweatiness.Must go to my uncle brother house first.Help to carry a lot of things.Haizz.Tired like crab also need to carry things.Why my little cousin brothers so useless?Never mind that.Get to sit again.Suddenly Joey get hurt from a bee.I was worry but i look cool.Like nothing has happen.My uncle was worry.He call his friend to ask about it.But he was too worry then he took her to a nearby hospital.After a short moment,they come back.It was a normal bee.Not a poison bee.They come back.That means I go back.Half way home Traffic jam.Haizzz.I hate traffic jam.Jam for about 20 minutes or more.Finally can go.When I reach my condominium,I need to carry a lot of things.I can't stand it.Too heavy already.When i reach my home,I went straight to bed and sleep.Zzz......
0 Responses