Update
Working in my mom pub
That is 5nd of December.That means is my mom boss birthday.I wake up quite early today because of the sunlight.Until afternoon my mom call me to go help out in her pub.Then I'll help la.Want to earn some money ma.But must work 9hours.Haiz.As normal I went to buy lunch for my mom and me.Then I came back I want to prepare the present but the shop was not open.Haiz.I do my stuff for quite a while.Until 1 something my mom call me to go there again.I went again.This time I going to the cafe to ask.The cafe boss maid open for me.I call her to prepare the present for me.I pay la.But end up lousy.My mom came down and do that stuff.That means I going to cut my hair.I went to a profession la.Then I cut myself meh.It was nice.Cut quite a lot.Haiz.I went back to my place and take a bath.After that,I dry my hair and make my hair.My mom say don't spike my hair.My hair short ma.Sure la got spike a bit.My mom go alone.About 3 something,I went to the bus stop to wait bus.Boring like crap.Sms with Xi xuan for quite a while.Vincent Phang was busy in Church.Haiz.Then the bus came.I stop at Salak Selatan.I take LRT to Chan Sow Lin.Quite a while to reach to Chan Sow Lin.My mom pub is quite far from the LRT.I don't the place.I remember my mom tell me.Then I at least take 1 road.But end up correct.Luck me.HaHa.When I reach my mom place,I try to call her.But didn't answer my call.I went for a drink at mamak.Later my mom call back and ask where m i.I say nearby only.After my drink,I call her again.My mom call me to come up by myself.I was not scare but the place creep me up.I went up.My mom call me to help out.Everything is simple lo.My mom teach me cashier stuff.It was simple but my mom was worry about me.Then she don't want me to work as a cashier.Haiz.Then I help out with the beer.1 box of beer was heavy but I was strong enough.Putting beer in the ice.Was easy from the beginning.Then the hard part is when the people starting coming.Then my job is starting to speed up.Taking beer from a bucket full of ice was not easy.Yr hand will turn red just like that.Carry stuff.Then my mom boss start the party.The food came.That means is my break time.Haha.The food was not too nice.Haiz.Didn't get to drink beer.My mom will kill me if I drink beer when I was working.8 something my mom call me to go home with my mom big sister because afterward they are something that is unsuitable for me.Then I leave lo.I get to take some pictures but got a bit blur.
0 Responses