Update
Meet back my old and best friend
The whole weekday is like normal life except for Friday.It was 30 of November.It start like normal day.Wake up quite early because of the sunlight.I hate my bedroom.If install black window I'll be very happy and can sleep until late in the morning.As normal I go to ABC and buy lunch and dinner for my mom and me.Haiz.Doing my own stuff like chatting in MSN,updating Friendster,Blogging,Watch TV,and more.Can't remember all of it.Until 4 something pm someone call my mom.She say is Vincent.I say which Vincent.I know a lot of Vincent.She say is not Vincent Chen but is Vincent Phang.I call him back and ask what's up.Why you call my mom phone number.He answer don't have my number because I change my number few months ago.He was in the lobby and call me to find him.I don't want to think the past things that he done and go down to look for him.When I saw him,nothing has change in him except of the weird dressing and hairstyle.If he came early 2 years i will punch him in his face but now I'm know past is past.I won't think about it ever again.We chat in the swimming pool quite a long time.Ya I forgot.He came to my place for a reason.It is because his renter want to move.He and his grandmother need to take care of the place just in case people steal anything in there house.Back to the talking.We talk for hours.Can't believe that.About 5 something he went back to the office to check out his grandmother.She say the renter not yet here.She say 2:30pm the renter should be here.Haiz.Vincent phang also need to go to church for a meeting.We went to my place.I mean my house.To make the time fly.He borrow my pc to check some stuff.Later his grandmother call,we went straight to his old house.When we reach there,it is about 6 something.His friend call him to ask where is he.He say I can't make it because he don't want to leave his grandmother alone.When the renter people finish moving her important stuff,we went in and take a look.It was very dirty.Last time it took 2 hours or more to clean the house.Not I cleaning.Vincent only la.Haha.Now maybe take him 2 days or more to clean the house.HaHa.We feel boring and can't stand the smoking smell.We went to the swimming pool again.We chat for a while.He say he can't stand it.I mean he is hungry.He didn't have lunch as well.Haiz.He was thinking to go to our condo cafe.Too bad it close.Then I take him to 202 for dinner.I mean late dinner.He say he was hungry.I order for him.Seeing him suffer eating make me laugh.Kakakaka.After his suffering late dinner,we went back to my house.We chat and chat and chat.Non-stop chatting.I was hungry as well.11 something pm he finally can go home.Thank God.If I count correctly I and Vincent has been chatting for 6 hours or more.Wow!!!The day has over just like that.
0 Responses