Update
One nice poker night
After a boring sunday back to monday.That is 3rd of December.Nothing special from the beginning.Like normal lo.Wake up early because of the sunlight.Then I not feeling so well.Got headache.Haiz.I didn't buy lunch and dinner for my mom and me.That mean my mom need to eat bread for lunch.Haiz.I don't have the strength from the time I normally go out to buy lunch and dinner.That means the food normally be gone after 2pm.Haiz.Still got headache when I woke up.Didn't have any food since morning.Haiz.Keep on drinking water.I hear Vincent is coming to clean his house that day.Not he cleaning but the worker who work in my condominium cleans it.Until 5 something Vincent and his sister came to the condominium.He didn't tell me that.After a while,I decide to go down to have a walk in the pool side.Before I went to the pool side,I went to brought a 100plus.When I half way there,Vincent miss call me.I hate people play miss call.That means I had to call back.Lucky my handphone number is postpaid.Haha.When I reach there,I saw Vincent,his sister and her friend.I went there to say hi.Vincent and I went to playground to have a chat.Later we felt bored,we went to my place.We play poker.I lost all the match.I suck on the game.Haiz.After that game,we back to his house to see finish cleaning or not.When we reach there,the place is still dirty.Haiz.We went to cowboy to have dinner.= =" Guess what i had that day.Fish and chip.Haiz.Got headache eat fish and chip.Haha.After a long dinner,we went back to his house.Not yet finish cleaning also.1 toilet 1 hour.Haiz.We chat for a while.When the worker want to clean the floor,we must go out of the house.That means go back to the pool side.Lolx.Vincent decide to play poker.That means we have to back to my place to bring it down.Haiz.We went back down to play black jack.We can't play poker because his sister don't know how to play.Then we play black jack.They want to gamble 10sen per game.Black jack pay double.5 card broke pay double.First first Vincent won a lot.Then his sister friend won a lot.Then I become the banker then I won a lot.Haha.I laugh like crab.HaHaHaHa.After that wonderful game,we went back to his house.Not yet.The time is 9 something pm.His sister decide to come back tomorrow.But she has work.I remember after that day Vincent and I decided to go to Sri Petaling to have fun.Everything has decided.Finally they went back.The day has over just like that.
0 Responses