Update
Go cell outing
That is 10 of December.I get prepare like crazy that day.When I was going leave the house it started to rain.Haiz.When I reach the bas stop,the rain stop.Haiz.I wait for the bus for quite a while.I was not in hurry because I always go early 50 min or 1 hour.When I reach LRT,I saw the time of the next train.Half an hour.Haiz.I was thinking can the train go any faster.After 10min,the train arrive.Is so weird.Maybe it came early or late.Never mind that.When I was in the train.Is full of people.That time is 11 something and it was Monday.Why so much people wan?Haiz.After a few min get out of the train,Drake call me and ask where m i.Midvalley lo.When I in Midvalley my first shop is a shop that sell Anime Compatible Modal.Haha.I check out Saber Compatible Modal.I saw is the 2nd version.I like the 1st version that sell in Sungai Wang 3rd floor.Guess my 2nd place is where.Give me the answer in the chat box.I went to play Intial-D version 3.I can't afford version 4 card.I keep on playing Time attack lo to break my own record.I felt bored I play with a malay boy.I beat him like taking candy from a baby.Haha.But my hand get hurt after that match because I play too hard already.After that match,I went the Cinema to check out where are them.Then I saw Paul,Li ann and Shakira sitting there like idiot.Haha.Joking only.Then we sit there like idiot waiting for the birthday boy Joe Cheah.Haiz.When they arrive,we decided to watch The Golden Compass but Joe Cheah say watch another show because The Golden Compass is a movie that against Christianity.I forgot what is the title for the movie.When we reach there,Li ann choose the place of all of us.Haiz.She choose the place is not stick together wan.Haiz.I look at my phone.Is time for lunch.We went to LG to have Burger King.Is quite nice but my wallet will decrease a lot $$.Haiz.Drake and I was wondering to go to play Intial-D.But we don't want to leave the group.After a long walk in the song shop,we decide to go back to 3rd floor.The cool people that is me,Drake and Nick was thinking to play Intial-D.The lame people go walk around.Joking la.When we reach there,the place is full.Haiz.We went back to check out the girlz.Li ann go borrow a lighter.When Shakira take out the cake,I can say it can't be show to people.I don't know what Shakira do with it.Sit it or hit it.Haiz.Now their are 2 team.The first team is to go to Secret Recipe to buy a new cake.The second team is to take care of Joe Cheah.Don't let him know about it.Guess what team I'm.I give a clue already.I don't want to waste your time la.1st Team.We went down as fast as we could.I'm the first to reach Secret Recipe because I'm good runner.Joking only.We choose the cake like crazy.Choose that choose this.We decide to buy the cheese cake.Now call the 2nd team to take Joe Cheah down.Take them very long to reach the location.Haiz.Want to kill them.When the 2nd team reach,Paul blindfold Joe Cheah but end up hurting him.Hahaha.We sing the birthday song la la la la la......Then he blow,we go straight to the cinema.David call Li ann or Shakira.I forgot already.Call someone to wait for him.I wait for him lo but end up Nick waiting for him.Hahaha.When we are in the cinema,we straight to the toilet.Hahaha.I end up sitting alone with Drake.They all sitting below us.Haiz.Before the light off,the group of girls was walking down but not sitting with me.Haiz.Joe cheah and Paul look at us with a funny look.Haiz.I already say to Drake if a girl sitting beside me I going to change place with him.Lolx.That show make me laugh like crap man.I can't believe this show is U not U18.Haiz.Too many adultery stuff.Too bad I forgot the title of the show.Hahaha.After the show,we decide to go bowling.Haiz.I don't know how to bowl.But I play to have fun.I can see all of them except for Paul can't play.Haiz.When I carry no 15 it was heavy man.I bowl can go straight wan except of few times la.Lucky shoot.After a few bowl,my hand is getting painful and my fingernail broken twice.Haiz.When I get tired,I bowl the ball go fly backward.= =" Can't even control the ball.Too tired already.The funny things is Nick and Li ann use their leg to kick the bowling ball but end up going to hole.Hahaha.Too bad.After that funny game,some of them want to leave already.Is time to say goodbye but not for people who follow Joe Cheah car.Hahaha.We decide to hang out first.Drake vs me Intial-D version 3.End up he losing to me.Hahaha.Akina road he win me la because I don't use to that road.= =" After that game,I thought we are going home but Nick and Drake want to dance.Nick play very well but Drake play can stand la.Hahaha.After their game,is time to leave.= ="
0 Responses