Update
Bad day in Youth
After a few normal days.That is 8 of December.As normal I wake up quite early.Went for lunch quite early because got practice that day.But this time my mom follow me because she is going to Time square to fix my samsung phone.Haiz.Before that day,my mom was cooking and burn the hand phone.That day I have no mood to play play.But I control my emotion.After my lunch,I went back to my place to get ready to go to Youth.I was rushing that day too.Haiz.I finish everything I went down to wait for Wai ee.Wait for quite long.I still can control my emotion.= = Until Wai ee come.I joke with him but he don't get me.Maybe he is tired.He look like just wake up.We chat in the car about random stuff.Until I reach church I was late for practice.When I reach the practice place I was not the only one who was late.That means I have to wait for them.Boring sitting there doing nothing.Haiz.I wish my coach was there.I sms Tim to bring the games but he was not coming that day.Haiz.After a while,Vince Chen came.I continue listen to the praise and worship.I was bored until I can die.After the pratice,I went to do some revision.Quite lonely.3 something Tom and Jerry came.We chat for quite a while.The Youth is like empty.After a while,we went to have a drink and continue our chat.After a while again,we went to cell.Don't have ice-breaker because of someone who didn't call.That means that day I was choose to do ice-breaker but no one call me to.Haha.After cell,is time for praise and worship.The praise and worship was nice.After that,is time for message.This time Vi Ling is giving us the message.Quite long compare to last time.Haha.After finish youth,Joe ng,Vince Chen,Christina Cheah and me is going to open a short meeting talking about when are we going to do the design.Then I wait for them until I can't stand.The meeting start I start to get angry.We talk about the date.Then suddenly Vince Chen say I was not important.Then I get mad la.Then why I want to join in the first place?Why I want to waste my time on them leh?Why I more better go out with girls or my friends.
Why I didn't do that?It is because I love God and care for my Youth member.Vince Chen still can joke with that.Next time meeting,if he joke again I going to punch in God name.Seriously.If joke when play time can.But joke when serious time I'll punch no matter what.The lame meeting have no result wan.I have no comment on that.I went to chat with Jerry about random stuff.By the way,he is going to hong kong for holiday.He so lucky.I feel happy for him.Haha.After a while,as normal I and Vince went back to our place.Before we reach home,like last week she went to add petrol.Add petrol didn't use a long time but she use quite a long time.Hard to pass as well.Haiz.When I reach home,I was happy to be at home.The day has pass just like that.
0 Responses